Sunday, January 29, 2012

Xbox Live 30 day trial good for per gamer tag or actual 360 system?

I purchased a used xbox 360 yesterday and was surprised they offered me a free 30 day trial after signing up. Is this because my gamer tag is new or the old owner never signed up?



Is it one for every new name or just 1 per unit?



Thanks





I'm trying to sell it and was wondering if I can say it comes with a 30 day trial.Xbox Live 30 day trial good for per gamer tag or actual 360 system?It's most likely that the previous owner never used it. You can get up to 3 months of XBL gold for free. All you need to do is make 1 gamertag, and when it expires, make another one, and when that expires, make a 3rd one. After the 3rd one, you'll have to buy the membership.Xbox Live 30 day trial good for per gamer tag or actual 360 system?I have a xbox but I didn't pay for it. There's a link to the sites I used in my profile. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment