Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you feel a little bit safer now knowing that Broadview Security protects you from psychotic ex-boyfriends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkr0-nVwm鈥?/a>



I, personally, feel a lot safer knowing that if a deranged ex shows up at my door to kill me that the loud alarms might deter him long enough for me to run up the stairs.



Am I the only one that finds this commercial incredibly stupid?Do you feel a little bit safer now knowing that Broadview Security protects you from psychotic ex-boyfriends?
I'd rather just keep a loaded Smith %26amp; Wesson M%26amp;P .357 Sig. beside of the bed. It's great for keeping Jehovah's Witness away too.
bahah i love how he stares at her and then sneers and runs away...



'curse you alarm!! Your magical forcefield has prevented me from taking two steps and breaking my ex's neck! Oh well, maybe next time!'Do you feel a little bit safer now knowing that Broadview Security protects you from psychotic ex-boyfriends?
I do!!! And hillarious!
My place came with a security system, but I never activated it.



Once I did accidentally push some combination of numbers that set off its alarm. So I unscrewed the panel and unplugged it.Do you feel a little bit safer now knowing that Broadview Security protects you from psychotic ex-boyfriends?
You know here in California they air the same commercial only it's ADT Security
lol.. i know that commerecial.. its not so stupid though!
Yeah, but what if I wear earplugs? bwah ha ha!
HAHAHAHA!!



i laughed so hard I cried.
well simple answer is to fall for me I not deranged an we can gets married an you never have to worry we can have great sex all the time an I will take care of any exes that come by

No comments:

Post a Comment