Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I break a contract with Brinks security?

Is there a way I can legally break my contract with Brinks Security (now Broadview)?

I have a year left and I don't way to pay them another penny.How can I break a contract with Brinks security?
Unless they failed to perform the terms in the contract, you will have to pay, perhaps not the full amount just a termination fee. Read the contract to see what you agreed to



...How can I break a contract with Brinks security?
how is this a computer security question

this is a home issue

contact a lawyer

they would have to give u bad service or breach their contract

hard to prove ---also try your local tv station ----we use ---eye on your side here in new orleans

they investigate bad businessHow can I break a contract with Brinks security?
You signed a contract which means you hereby agreed with the terms and conditions of the contract. Like all contracts whether it's mobile phone deal to rental deal, as soon as you put pen to paper, you agreed with the terms of the contract.



You will have to ask Brinks about that and don't be foolish by refusing to pay and etc, you won't win and they may add charges for non-payment and in worst cases, they can sue you or take you to court for non-payment.



If they fail to provide you with adequate service, then that is a different matter but you need proof for this.



Just speak to them.
  • raw food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment