Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I find an affordable web/gamer designer to help me out with my idea?

I had an online game Idea that I want to get up and running. I think it will produce money and I need a affordable programmer to help me get the idea online. If you are interested email me snoborder_pc@yahoo.comHow do I find an affordable web/gamer designer to help me out with my idea?The sad but honest truth is you probably won't be able to find someone to code your game. Programmers usually have enough projects to deal with already. The best way to see your idea come to life is to learn how to code and make the game yourself or with a team of a few other coders.



A good idea usually isn't good enough by itself, you have to be able to make it happen. Plus a programmer also isn't going to want to pay you for an idea. Because to them, they are doing all the work.



I suggest getting into programming. It's much easier than people think it is.How do I find an affordable web/gamer designer to help me out with my idea?Ideas have to place in web game development.



Learn art or code. Then look for some guys with the opposite talent.How do I find an affordable web/gamer designer to help me out with my idea?Agreed. no one will program a game on what one thinks will produce money, that is hard to pitch. Best to ask your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment