Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is anyone else married to a gamer freak?

I have actually stood in front of the TV naked, to no avail. What to do when your spouse is in the throes of a game and you want their attention...Is anyone else married to a gamer freak?Get your own game remote and join him... it turned my husband on to know I took an interest in what he's interested in. If you can't beat em - join em. ha ha...Is anyone else married to a gamer freak?My sister is a gamer (geek) and she WAS married. She spent all but 8 1/2 hrs of her days on the computer. The other 8 1/2 hrs she was at work. Needless to say, shes now divorced and I really dont understand how someone spends every waking minute on the computer.... If theres a problem then you need to tell your husband and if he chooses not to slow down playin his games then you have no choice but to leave..... he married YOU.. not the damn game!!!! but if he's anything like my sister--- you wont get anywhere as that has became her lifeline......Is anyone else married to a gamer freak?I am not, but a know a couple that divorced over it, partly. He worked, she worked, they had two separate lives, and when he came home, he played Madden all night long. I say men do this when they lack good male relationships....relationships with other real men. So, they retreat into this fantasy world.



Pray for him...and pray that he develops some good male relationships so that he will not need to live in the fantasy.Is anyone else married to a gamer freak?
I was married to a gamer freak for 15yrs. We finally separated because of it. We are now best friends and he still plays his game, but not as much.

What I did at first was find things I liked to do and leave our child with him to watch while I did my thing. Did he stop, no not really, did it work, no not really. But when I finally left the relationship he woke up and became a great father.

Best of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment