Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Home Security System is better ADT or Broadview (formally known as Brinks)?

I am Planning on getting a home security system. My credit union USAA has a special discount with ADT and my sister in law recommends Broadview. Which one is better? and why?What Home Security System is better ADT or Broadview (formally known as Brinks)?
ADT!!! Our family has ADT and it was tested and passed the first week we had it. The front door was opened in the middle of the night and the alarm went off. Immediately the phone rang and they said they were sending the police over. We will never be without them again!

If you do decide ADT please email me at svp4life@hotmail.com and I can tell you how you can have them send you a $100 debit card.What Home Security System is better ADT or Broadview (formally known as Brinks)?
I think that Broadview ends up being more expensive. Here are some general numbers on the two. They may vary by your city:



http://www.teepeetech.com/home-security-鈥?/a>



With both of them you will need to sign a contract (probably 3 year). Signing up is almost like getting a cell phone plan since some of the fees are covering the security equipment that you purchase. I would go with ADT since I believe it is the larger company. I've had them for about 10 years and they have been fine. If you have a discount for ADT, go with them. Also, if I had to do it over again, I would have gotten one of those key fob alarms. Those can be handy to set off the alarm if you need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment