Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Insurance and Security Systems?

I have State Farm Insurance and if I were to get a the Premium Broadview Home Security Package, would I be able to save enough money for the system to pay for its self ($155.00 installation + $32.00 per month)?Insurance and Security Systems?
You will end up saving 3-9% on your insurance premium.Insurance and Security Systems?
If you decide to go another route with the State Farm home security package, I suggest checking out the selection of home security systems at SpyTown.com. You'd be surprised at the volume of their selection. My husband recently purchased our security system for our new home and we were really impressed with the quality of the piece of equipment and their customer service is phenomenal.



You may want to check them out, http://www.spytown.com/



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment