Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is it just me, or is the woman in the Broadview Security commercial (attacked by AJ) smoking hot?

She just seems completely gorgeous. I hope she gets "discovered" for greater TV or movie roles.Is it just me, or is the woman in the Broadview Security commercial (attacked by AJ) smoking hot?
Yes, she's a hottie. It's funny how "PC" Broadview Security is.



"AJ returns momentarily with a very angry look on his face, smashes in the door, and then again, is miraculously scared off by the alarm."



Poor frustrated AJ. Will he get the help he needs?Is it just me, or is the woman in the Broadview Security commercial (attacked by AJ) smoking hot?
hahaha yes she's pretty (I'm a girl, so I'm not exactly inclined to say smoking hot lol)



I had to answer this because I find those commercials really funny. They're so overly dramatic, although all of the situations could happen. I just love that you referenced AJ by name.Is it just me, or is the woman in the Broadview Security commercial (attacked by AJ) smoking hot?
YUP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment