Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anyone with a Brinks/Broadview security system.?

How do you feel about ADT Security's recent buy-out of Broadview and becomming an ADT customer?Anyone with a Brinks/Broadview security system.?
That depends on if we get to keep Broadview's level of service and honesty. Maybe ADT will try to start living up to those standards.Anyone with a Brinks/Broadview security system.?
An outstanding move on ADT's part. With a company that is this powerful to represent me and the protection of my family I could not be happier. The ADT group has service tech's that run 24/7 that never stop providing service. There may be a few hiccups in the transition that we may see as "CUSTOMERS" but the final outcome will be a good fit. ADT more than doubles the service and supporting people to take care of us. I will surely wait for my ADT yard sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment