Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Since Brinks Security has switched names to Broadview, can I cancel my contract and not have to pay?

Since I signed a contract with Brinks, not Broadview, can they still hold me to the same terms of the contract? I would like to cancel and they say I have another year left and if I cancel now- I'd have to pay the remaining months anyway (according to the terms of the Brinks contract). No where in the contract does it say anything about Brinks going by a different name. Thanks!Since Brinks Security has switched names to Broadview, can I cancel my contract and not have to pay?
If that's possible, a lot of businesses will change their names and avoid paying the bills.



They will enforce the agreement. If you don't pay, they will sue you under the name of Broadview Security, aka Brinks Security.Since Brinks Security has switched names to Broadview, can I cancel my contract and not have to pay?
You cannot cancel and stop paying by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment