Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is wrong with being a gamer girl?

I just like video games. My friend (girlfriends, not my guy friends) think it is wrong for me to play video games. %26amp; why do some guys find it hot? It's not like I'm masturbating with a wiimote or imagining humping my fav character.



I own 360 PS3 %26amp; WiiWhat is wrong with being a gamer girl?theres nothing wrong with being a gamer girl. guys think its hot cuzz guys like playing video games a lot. whats not better than to have a girl play video games with a guy. it just some sort of built in thing in guuys. its just hot. dont listen to your friends, they are jst probably jealous.What is wrong with being a gamer girl?
Guys (including myself) find it hot that a girl plays games because it means that they have something greatly in common. Girls tend to think badly about games(gamers), whether they be boy or girl but just acknowledge it as a boy thing. It's not that a girl playing a game makes her hot. the girl is already sexually attractive and being into what boys are into just generally makes them more appealing. perhaps because it then means the boy won't feel like a huge geek from his girlfriends scrutinizing eyes, or maybe they see it as another way to spend time together. Think about it. Gaming eating and sex is right up there on a boys list of joys. being able to do all three in a day without feeling like a complete fail is win. haha.



nothing s wrong with being a gamer girl or a gamer in general but dont let it take over your life utterly to the point where you don't eat. Ever hear the story about the person that died from playing a MMORPG...yeh.

i feel like I'm missing out on something here...but yeh um if you have 'Armored Core for answer' 'Tekken' 'Monster Hunter tri' write me a message so we can play...hahaha sorry i have a gutter mindWhat is wrong with being a gamer girl?There's nothing "wrong" with it, it's just that gaming is typically a guy's hobby since it requires good hand/eye coordination, a skill women generally lack. Guys think it's hot because they think they would have a chance with a gamer girl since they have something in common, and most gamers are the type of guys that normally have trouble getting girls.
Hi hun, I am a gamer girl too and I have been for a very long time... There is nothing wrong with you... My hubby has always loved the fact I play games, and he is always buying me new games... we both like rpg but I am not into war games and I love action (gow, uncharted games, etc) he is more of a fps guy, when he walks home with a big smile and hiding something from me I know he got me a game!!!

Anyways, the guy who said: "it's just that gaming is typically a guy's hobby since it requires good hand/eye coordination, a skill women generally lack"

What????? Excuse me, sir... I am a good player and I even do better than my hubby at some games... and games isn't a guy's hobby anymore (and it hasn't be labeled as a guy's hobby for a lonnnng time) maybe in the 70-80's?????... I have no idea on what planet you live but: We girls likes games too and we are damn good at it fyi...What is wrong with being a gamer girl?No nothing is wrong. It's what you like best. You don't need other people's opinion on what you do. It's not like they are running YOUR life. IF you like it go ahead.. if people have a problem let them tell you(in which i doubt that there is a problem)What is wrong with being a gamer girl?
because you never see girls playing video games Simple as that



Guys will love to have a girlfriend that plays video games

that way when the guy ignores the girl for video games

the girl will join in.



PERIOD.
Your friend is jealous. Gamer girls are hot. Nice visual w/the wii remote line :)What is wrong with being a gamer girl?
it doesn't really matter if your a boy or a girl.if you like it then just keep playing.
  • chinese delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment