Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brink's/Broadview security ads: realistic?

if somebody kicks your door down....don't you think the first thing you pay attention to would be to answer the ringing phone?Brink's/Broadview security ads: realistic?
When our home was broken into, i promise you, that was the last thing my mother and i were thinking about. My mothers priority to the sound of the alarm was to hide us and protect us. When i came home one day and took a nap and awakened to the sound of a loud thud and an alarm, my first instinct was to get out and away from this situation. Answering a ringing phone was my last instinct.Brink's/Broadview security ads: realistic?
THE COMMERCIALS ARE NOT REALISTIC BECAUSE THEY ONLY SHOW WHITE PEOPLE BREAKING IN, COMON, I'M BLACK AND I ROB HOUSES WHERE AM I???

Report Abuse

Brink's/Broadview security ads: realistic?
LOL



Good Catch

No comments:

Post a Comment