Sunday, January 29, 2012

DS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?

I like innovative original things as well as classics.

I love the Trauma center and Ace Attorney series as well as most RPGs.



Please dont recommend

Any of those silly animal games

Animal Crossing or anything that doesnt give and objective.

Zelda games

shooters



Thank you!DS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?I recommend these games if you are an RPG/Fantasy/Adventure/ Fighting type of person



Final Fantasy Tactics A2

The World Ends With You

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles ( this one was addicting )

Ninja Gaiden Sword ( Omfg, The graphics are AMAZING )

Naruto Ninja Destiny

Pokemon Diamond / Pokemon Pearl ( Very Fun )DS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?
I really enjoyed the first Lost in Blue game although I never did make it to the end (I always get sidetracked with another game). At first it seems like there is no objective but that will change as the game progresses.



Brain Age was fun for awhile, but I lost my copy of it somewhere in a public place. I recently got Brain Age 2, which is a lot like Brain Age, and is somewhat refreshing after playing the usual D.S. games.



This may be a silly animal game, but I found Pokemon Pearl to be better than I first thought.



There is a game called Meteos that is like Tetris but better.



Other suggestions:

-Metroid Pinball (I think that's what it's called)

-Mario Party games

-Metroid games

-Mario KartDS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?I am also 17.

I am also a hardcore gamer.U must get final fantasy for ur ds i am a huge fan of RPG's aswel.so final fantasy is for me the best so far for nintendo ds.o and please email me i would like to meet another 17 year old hardcore games and a girl aswel :-)DS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?
trauma center was pretty cool.

animal crossing is another good game.

also, check out the pokemon games.DS game reccomendations for a 17 year old hardcore gamer?brothers in arms DS or Call Of Duty 4 DS

No comments:

Post a Comment