Sunday, January 29, 2012

If I recover my gamer-tag on a different xbox, will i still have live?

I'm moving in with my mom in a week, I was wondering...

I have live on my xbox here, but when I recover my gt at my moms, will I still have my gold membership?



And also, how does recovering work? i put in the windows live ID in the bar, but do I have to have a confirmation from the xbox im recovering it from? or does it just simply take it.?If I recover my gamer-tag on a different xbox, will i still have live?Yes you will still be live. What you wont have is all your saved games and downloaded content...If I recover my gamer-tag on a different xbox, will i still have live?Yes you will still have xbox live. In the process of recovering your account all you have to do is put in the name of the gamertag, and the Windows live ID and password associated with the gamertag. You will always have gold membership on any xbox until it expires.If I recover my gamer-tag on a different xbox, will i still have live?it will just automatically work! no confirmation needed

No comments:

Post a Comment