Sunday, January 29, 2012

Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?

Me, I would stay a video gamer as long as I live, and would continue to purchase any upcoming GTA games in the future.



Does anyone feel that they'll stay a gamer forever?Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?DIE HARD VIDEO GAME FAN, RIGHT HERE!!!!



I will play video games as long as electricity runs through the wires on this planet.

If video games become banned, then I'm just going to have to break the law.

I will never give up gaming because, it is who I am.

If worst comes to worst with video games, I'm going to have to fight the power and stand up for my gaming because, I in fact love video games.

Truly, I am a gamer at heart. I'm not a nerd or anything of that sort, but games will be in my heart and soul forever.

From GTA, To Mario Kart Racing, To Donkey Kong, To Pac Man, To Galaga, To The Longest Journey, To Shenmue, To Sonic the Hedgehog, To Splinter Cell, To Rainbow Six, To The Legend Of Zelda, To Final Fantasy, To Need For Speed, Etc Etc.

I will be gaming until the day I die. My first love.Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?
I've been playing games since I got my BBC all those years ago, I see no reason to stop!Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?Unless the gaming industry starts putting out pathetic, uninteresting games, I shall NEVER quit gaming :)
I wouldn't see why not. Video games grew up with the rest of us... and the game market isn't about to let our demographic go.



Some day, all of us will be eighty years old, and we will have a convention for us old men that owned an original nintendo.



We'll gather around and tell eachother war stories about super mario.Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?I think I'm a gamer for life. I play shooter games. It's my only addiction besides shopping. (I'm a girl)Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?
Yes. I find myself buying and currentlly playing old school games like final fantasy 1 and Tomb Raider. Games I played years ago still get me hooked for hours. I can see myself playing new school games when I'm retired.
why not.....

i mean theres noone 2 stop us!!!

Video games rule n so do gamerz!!Does anyone think they're going to stay a gamer forever?
i'm sure i wont play when im getting 50 or over

but as long as im still interested i will play

i dont think it's a kids thing thats for sure

i can almsot guarantee ill play til im at LEAST 25,

ill see how it goes from there

ill prolly keep playing though
Well i've been playing games for bout 20 yrs, all the way from the sega mega drive and nintendo to the playstation, and in the last couple of yrs have really gotten in gaming which made me realise that i was a gamer and gaming meant more to me than other people who regard them as something they did as kids so i reckon i will be a gamer for a very long time to come so yeah to answer the question yes i'm a gamer for life even when i get married, have kids, or even grandkids
Ya I've been playing games since i can remember and even if they stop making games there are a lot of good classic games that will always be around and besides they are so much fun.
ME...wow...i share your passion to the max...i'm 15...and yes i'm a chick



i have a ps2...when it dies i wanna get ps3



i have:

gta 3

gta vice city

gta liberty city stories

gta san andreas



love em all...i wish gta 4 was on ps2

No comments:

Post a Comment