Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it wise to be a double gamer?

In general I have been a console gamer (Xbox 360) and been a huge Halo fan, but recently there has been an MMORPG that I have played the trial of and loved (LOTRO). Would it be wise to continue playing both, or should I choose one? My main concern is free time (a few hours a day, except on weekends) and money, the average game being $60 and the monthly subscription being $15.Is it wise to be a double gamer?If you are playing purely for exploration and fun do both. But MMORPG's draw you in, I play 3 hours a night and hate falling behind on new content or quests. Getting a good ranking is great but you have to work to hang on to it.

In my opinion it is one or the other.Is it wise to be a double gamer?I would say its good to stay a double gamer because if you were to start to buy MMORPG like games for xbox it would cost you more upfront and you caqn completet those games unlije most MMORPG that you just keep leveling up. I would sugest trying free games though and for xbox gettign a yearly subcribtion it saves alot of money in the long runIs it wise to be a double gamer?mmo's take up too much free time because they tend to take longer to advance in. aslo mmo's costs more money over time

No comments:

Post a Comment