Monday, February 20, 2012

Why wont my gamer pitcture change for my xbox?

it shows the one i want when i check but wen my friends check it its the old one, could it be that i need to pay for online so the picture could change?|||it always does that u need to give it time or turn ur xbox off and back on|||Good morning!





My write-up for today’s sermon promised THE answer to every question.





Let me begin by giving you the answer immediately.





What is the answer to every question? Well, it depends.





Ah, the groans go up.





Some of you are thinking that I just “copped-out” on the issue. Others will recognize that I have, indeed, just given you the answer to every question, which is: It depends.





That response works for a variety of reasons, and I want to speak to some of them today.





One of the things I want to keep in the back of my mind, and suggest you keep in the back of yours, is the dictum of Socrates that every statement should be treated as a question.





The first reason that the, “It depends” response “works” is that it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment