Monday, February 20, 2012

Can i put one of my own pics onto my xbox live gamer picture?

can i take a picture off of my computer, put it on a cd, and then transfer that pic onto my xbox hardrive and set it as my gamer pic? if so, please tell me how. Thanks!!!!!!!|||No, unfortunately, you cannot...





You can buy an XBL Vision Camera and take a picture of the picture, then make that your gamerpic, but clarity would be an issue.|||I think that's possible.


My neighbor had a picture of him with a xbox controller.





I think you need your xbox camera for that though.


You know, the webcam thing.|||You should try syncing your Xbox 360 with your computer to make transfers easier. You need Windows Media Center though.|||yeah you can take it from a cd and make it as your xbox dashboard background but you have ot get a live camera to put it as your gamer profile

No comments:

Post a Comment