Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you think having a gamer dating option or something like that is a cool idea for xbox live?

No, simply because XBL isn't a feature directed simply towards adults. XBL is a gamer and media platform. Maybe one day when eharmony buys Microsoft out, there may be one, but something like that isn't an appropriate "gamer" addition. There's children who have access to XBL, and something like that just would just cause more problems than anything else.|||NO|||no cos someone would get r@ped and then microsft would get sued.|||so your basically saying "cyber-dating"? nah, what if u didnt know that that person was ugly, too young, or ,worst of all, was a grandma?...|||No. Not at all.. Why? Because a sex offender could get on and pretend they are something they are not!|||Oh yeah, I'm gonna go out and find a girl, and use my "Date Request!" and then date a person I can't see and just use my little avatar dude to do stuff with her. Sure. I'd just rather go out with someone that doesn't have a ridiculous name like XxXxXxXEmoGirlXxXxXxXx123Sadness but if you wanna do that, ok.|||Def. not. I'm a girl and I don't play my 360 to find a date. I'm sorry but if you have to resort to using an xbox 360 as a dating service you seriously need to get out more and experience the world.|||Only for losers...|||no|||There are many things to connect gamers to other gamers. Console, PC, Card and Table Top. They have sites for dating, group meetings and LAN parties in your area.





If you're looking for cyber-sex or long distance dating, try a chat room...





Personally, I met my husband on WoW. He joined the raiding guild that I ran, and liked the way I ran things. It just went awesomely from there. :D





(And neither of us are weird, fat or ugly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment