Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why do most Gamer Chicks look ugly?

Especially girls that are into Anime, Cosplaying and have some kind of hobby similar to that. Why is it that the majority of them are ugly and only a really small percentage of them are decent or hot looking? Is it because they don't get much male attention so they have to resort to something like that? This is my theory since the hot chicks are usually out partying, drinking, smoking pot and having sex with other men.





What do you think?|||not true. My friend loves anime and cosplay and shes really really pretty! I go to this website where there are a lot of people who love cosplay and anime and they are really pretty. I love anime and video games are my best friends! I dont think i'm that bad looking. I think its just the people that you see who like cosplay and anime are ugly. That doesn't mean they all look like that. Most of the people I see who like cosplay are from japan or asian. The site i go to is mostly us who are asian so mabey your just seeing american conplayers. Japanese cosplayers look better than american ones in my opinion|||I'm a gamer chick... and I'm not ugly. There are some out there that aren't ugly.|||it's because they are inside playing video games and eating hot pockets all day. and gamer guys are usually hideous so they aren't going to get all dolled up for a bunch of nerds|||O.o dude, look up "Otakon Cosplay" on google images and tell me those girls aren't hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment