Monday, February 20, 2012

Can you merge two gamer profiles on a 360?

I signed up for Xbox Live, but I wasn't signed into my account so it made a new one. I really don't want to do over all my gamer points and everything, especially on Halo 3 where I had everything unlocked. Is it possible to merge my old profile that doesn't have Xbox Live with my new one that does?





Also, if you play Halo 3, add me on Live as Sweet Tooth VII|||Yes, you can, if i am understanding you correctly, Say if you and your friend had 360's and yhou went to his house, you could upload your profile onto his console by just by Selecting "Recover Gamertag "this will have all your achievements but obvioulsy not your saved games ie checkpoints etc|||i was in the same situation once but the fact is you cant merge them i tried my best to but i couldnt|||what I always say, ask Microsoft.|||no. I have asked this question in the past and that is what people have said to me

No comments:

Post a Comment