Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do guys think of gamer girls?

Just curious. :) Please dont say: "they should get back in da kitchen". Ive heard that heaps of times and it irritates me. If ya wanna say that just say no.|||Most of the females I've been in multiplayer games are better than most of the males.|||I think that they are girls who play video games.



Don't think I personally have ever used the words "Girl Gamer".



They are just gamers, like everyone else, male or female, who play video games. As for if they are better than guys or not at playing said video games, that's a different question entirely.



Statistics show that most "Professional Gamers" are male. Though Im sure there a few Gamers out there who are female that can kick my ***. ;)|||If a girl wants to game, then let her game. Not like there's some kind of hidden law saying that you can't. We are all equals in the gaming world, yet some choose not to have that train of thought.





GAMERS GONNA GAME


T2S|||what i think:





a girl gamer = a girl who plays games


a guy games = a guy who plays games|||I think that somehow one way or another, if you see it from my perspective, it's almost as if, kinda, sorta like......hard to explain...but....I give up.|||just





/ignore


/squelch





There's lots of cool guy gamers tolerant of anybody|||it doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl it matter's if your good and can play the game :)|||Sometimes I wonder about that too..|||to be honest nothing enticies a man more than a good looking girl who can kick his as*|||They should get back in the kitchen....nah just kidding. I think it's cool.|||Gamer Girlz ???? They ROX :)|||they have the same right to game just like guys


i think they are cool

No comments:

Post a Comment