Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do you think when a girl gamer on mw2 smashes you?

im a girl gamer and i play mw2, and lets just say that im definitely not crap at playing it. :)|||hellz yeah im not the only one!!! =) i kick *** at mw2 and i find it hillarious when guys find out im a chick. They feel the need to prove themselfed and then get angry when they dont beat me next round. muahaha being a girl gamer is so fun!!|||lol im not the greatest but my bro plays on my online and he goes like 3 kills 20 deaths so it kinda ruins my k/d but i think mine i like .56. but i can be good

Report Abuse


|||I have no problem with it. I suck at all FPS games, the reason I don't play them.





A two year old could beat me with their eyes closed and one arm tied behind their back, so a girl gamer beating me isn't a big accomplishment.





I would enjoy watching a girl obliterate a guy though. While it would be boring to beat me because of how bad I am at FPS games (I have one kill on COD4, and it was by pure accident), I have friends that consider themselves so good that no one could beat them, let alone a girl.





Good for you, and go out and kick some more butt.|||don't mind. there are great gamers in both genders.|||im pretty good at mw2...i rarely have a negative ratio and i average about 27 kills a game...when a girl beats me i say awesome...i think more girls need to play video games...i have several on my friends list who are very good|||i think "why isnt this chick washing dishes or doing laundry"? lol it doesnt matter if your a guy or girl if you do something alot yea your going to be good at it|||Don't really care, never understood why people make such a big deal out of it.|||i'd feel bad but i dont actually even know if its a guy or a girl, thts the problem|||I dont mind if i get smashed.


I AM KIND OF GOOD TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment