Thursday, February 23, 2012

Xbox live recover gamer tag not working?

I recently signed in on my friends xbox360 and I am now trying to recover it back to my xbox360 and it says that xbox live signup is currently unavailable and please try again later. Why is this happening and when will it let me recover my tag?|||That happened to me too. But after a couple of retries it finally let me through.








I suggest retrying one more time.|||i have tried to recover mine over 75 times and it still isnt working i called the hotline and all they said was to wait|||The same thing is happening to me and a lot of other people. Calling Microsoft is the only thing to do, but I'm sure they're just going to tell you to wait it out.





The only thing I can suggest is to use a memory card on your mates consol and transfer your gamer profile to the memory card, and than from the memory card, transfer the gamer profile to your xbox. Good luck.|||mine is doing this too! its really making me mad i want to play my xbox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment