Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things i can do for fun with my gamer boyfriend?

my boyfriend is a gamer freak he plays games 24 /7 i like them to but not all the time . I would like to find things that we can do indoors ( bc he hates the outdoors ) together that would be fun ... yea i know there sex but please sumin other than sex and board games .. i need creativity!!! help me please?|||my...ex was the same we played vid. games together, and just hungout enjoyed each others company. btw thanks for answering my ? im really hoping that it makes us stronger being apart... thankyou so much! you could do crafts together lol|||well if sex is out of the question then I have no idea, lol





please answer mine:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvibdpV49JW_lobdQQ76NePAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081208201935AAnk671

No comments:

Post a Comment